666 Clan site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Clan site

Freelancer Clan On Void Server

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm interested in joing 666

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell-SpaWn
Unranked

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-31

i'm interested in joing 666 Empty
PostSubject: i'm interested in joing 666   i'm interested in joing 666 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2007, 11:04

well i am 27 from washington state USA, i play very often but school is startin soon, (i'm a teacher). but i will still play almost everyday. i have played on void 6 weeks, i'm good at pvp but bad at moment because i'm tryin out sniper set up, nomadd told me to try out becuase me and him talked for a bit and killed some people and he said i was good and to join 666. any more info just tell me
Back to top Go down
Nomadd
Demon Lord
Demon Lord
Nomadd

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: i'm interested in joing 666   i'm interested in joing 666 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2007, 12:06

yeah i talked to him and he pretty good in pvp.

i said that he could try join 666 but only me was online so i said him to register i forums Wink

hope Demons soon rise again from ashes, and will make chaos and siege in Sirius Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AMROD
Admin
Admin
AMROD

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: i'm interested in joing 666   i'm interested in joing 666 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

Well, m8, what can I say more, here's my MSN (amrod-@hotmail.com) in case we don't meet in game in few days, but I'll send you PM with all details and I hope we'll talk more in game.

AMROD
Back to top Go down
https://666-clan.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm interested in joing 666   i'm interested in joing 666 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm interested in joing 666
Page 1 of 1